Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Updates on Quilts

I finished this green quilt some time in early November. I think I forgot to take a picture of it all completed... oops! ***See Post Script at the bottom.***


I'm working on this quilt. It should be large. It has a city print and cars and lovely basic prints that remind me of sophisticated ties and handkerchiefs.  I'm calling it Young Professional. It's a special order for a 16 year old.

The first quilt that I sold! It had the orange backing and zigzags on the front. Thank you, Ashley, for purchasing this quilt for your future baby. And thank you for selling my quilts in your lovely store, Atlas Decor!








Post Script. 12/27/2012
I found pictures of the completed quilt! Hooray!
Front
Back

Closeup to feature the quilting



No comments:

Post a Comment